About Treacy Consulting
Treacy Consulting was established in Dublin in 2004 and has grown steadily over the years. We are an independent team of management consultants, offering practical business solutions for public sector bodies, SMEs and global businesses alike.
Specialising in Corporate & Organisational Strategy, Sales & Marketing, Strategic HR, and Business Advisory services, our unique team is committed to delivering overall business improvement through strategic and operational business services, aligned with the implementation of innovative solutions.
Client satisfaction is of critical importance to Treacy Consulting, and is embodied within our primary key performance indicator – repeat business.
The vast majority of our clients have hired us more than once and we are proud of our track record of excellent client satisfaction.
Our Clients continue to hire us for a range of reasons, including:
- Our innovative, creative and analytical approach to consulting
- Our strong project experience across 35+ industries, working for and within large companies, including Directorships on some of our clients' Boards
- Our 100+ years of project experience from the EU, US and more recently Japan
- Our compelling deliverables, analyses, and financial models
- Our innovative online tools and geo-mapping solutions
- Our competitive fees and the significant returns they make on our fees
- Our significant impact on their profitable business growth
- Our delivery of creative results based on lateral thinking
- Our fresh, external viewpoint using proven approaches, analyses and methodologies
From a Content standpoint, our consultants bring experience from many roles, including:
- Strategy Consultant roles with multinational consultancies
- Company directorships from multinational firms
- Company ownership and major shareholder experience
- Business start-up, commercialisation and financing experience
- Business analysts
- Legal issues
- Voluntary, Charity and Not-For-Profit experience
- Former senior executives from the Public Sector
From a Process standpoint, we provide our clients with the short-term professional resources they need during the year to help on:
- Strategic research, analysis and decision making
- Financial modelling
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research
- Business development / sales surge
- Process facilitation
- Tender development
We work with a wide range of client entities, including:
- Private and public organisations
- Not-for-profits, Charities, Voluntary Bodies and NGOs
- Small start-ups and large multinationals
Click here to see a sample of the companies our team members have worked with.
We regularly compete with and beat large multinational consultancies for competitive project tenders. If you have any outstanding operational or strategic headaches that you would like to speak with us about, or a project opportunity that you would like us to propose for, we would be happy to hear from you. Just email us on to begin the process.
Click here to see further information about our Management Team. Details of our wider team members are available upon request.
We look forward to the possibility of hearing from you.